The overarching mission of APSCC is to satisfy all of its members’ professional needs. To this end, events are organized to provide members with opportunities for networking with influential industry leaders, experts and decision makers and make a wide range of business contacts.
- Members receive discounts on registration at all events organized by APSCC.
- Some members receive free passes and speaking invitations.
- Members receive special benefits for events endorsed by APSCC.
- Members may attend or request a wide variety of custom-designed meetings with companies and organizations related to their field
With contributions from experts on the latest developments and cutting-edge technology and applications, APSCC publications keep members informed of critical issues in the business of satellite services, broadcasting, and more. APSCC produces three publications with a worldwide readership of members and others. Publications include
The APSCC publications are distributed to over 6,000 subscribers all over the world, and there are several ways that members may use these resources for information and business promotion.
- Members receive a complimentary listing of their company
- Members can submit news to the APSCC Newsletters
Article and Interviews
- Members are invited to write articles or give interviews
- Members receive free advertising or reduced advertising rates for APSCC publications
- Members are included in the online listing
APSCC assists its members in achieving their individual goals as well as supporting joint projects of mutual benefit to members and the satellite and space related industries as a whole.
- Regional lobbying regarding satellite regulatory issues
- APSCC establishes committees to carry out tasks for members concerning professional, technical and regulatory affairs and to promote satellite business competition
- Members that are new to the space/satellite industries will receive assistance and advice as they engage in new business ventures